FCC Exam with the AB6MV Testing Team
- Exam fees are waived for minors (max age 17), full time enrolled students (max age 24) with a current ID, Active US Military, US Veterans, and GLAARG VEs upgrading to Extra.
- All classes of exams offered. Order of exams are: Technician, General, Amateur Extra. Please make sure that you study for the correct exam. This session is for the exam only and not for the prep course. If you are testing for your Technician license, please verify you studied the 2022 Technician question pool!
- You can take more than one exam per session. We only ask that you have studied for that element and have been scoring at least 80% on practice tests.
- ZOOM session invite and invoice will be sent to email used to register.
- Must have computer/laptop with stable Internet, video and audio. No headphones or earbuds.
- If you are not 13 years of age or older you may not register for any exam session through HamStudy.org or ExamTools.org until your parent or guardian has filled out our COPPA Parental Consent Form and emailed it to email@example.com. Please send a courtesy copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will need a FRN. If you don't have one already, you will need to obtain one HERE.
General rules and instructions: https://glaarg.org/remote-sessions-faqs/
Fully-Remote Amateur Radio Exam Administration Video: https://youtu.be/lovtrgFJtJ8
Contact info: W7DTH@yahoo.com
MUST BE READY TO PASS When session becomes full, please email W7DTH@yahoo.com directly for additional availability in this session, or to be added to a waitlist or Check Availability in All Online GLAARG Sessions.
GLAARG Remote Exam Fees $10.
If you qualify for your fee to be waived for minors (max age 17), full-time students (max age 24), active US military, US vets, and GLAARG VEs upgrading to Extra, Please fill out and submit the Fee Waiver Form (this form SAYS its only for Team AD4VE sessions, please disregard that notice)
There will now be a $35 fee from the FCC to issue a new license. Upgrades will not be charged the fee. You will have 10 days after your license to log onto the ULS and pay the fee, or have your license declined. These fees will be in addition to the GLAARG fees.
A few days before your exam, you will invoiced via PayPal to the email you use to register. It is due on receipt! Please pay to insure your place on the manifest. If you don’t receive an invoice 24 hours before your exam schedule, CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER!
Please look for your Zoom link on the confirmation email received when you register.