July 2022 Amateur Radio Testing Session
By registering for this exam, you automatically agree to the following terms:
- Exact cash is required for payment of exam fee ($15). No change will be supplied.
- During your registration, a phone number and email must be provided.
- You must bring two pencils. No writing utensils will be supplied.
- A valid drivers license or passport is required for identification.
- A basic four-function calculator is permitted. All other devices are not permitted.
- You must register for a FRN, if you do not have one. This system will help you. For increased privacy and security of your personal information, social security numbers are no longer permitted to be entered on paperwork. If you do have an FRN, please provide it when requested as part of the registration process.
- If you are upgrading, please bring an official printed copy of your license with you.
Tips for success: We recommend that you score on your practice exams higher than an 92%.