KM6ZQB GLAARG Online Exam Session - 6260 - 6 to 8 PM PST (FREE for minors, students w/current ID, first responders, active military, veterans)
Friday, June 17th 6 to 8 PM Pacific Online Exam
- You will be given an appointment time based on when you registered for the session. This session runs for approximately two hours and you may be asked to join in the second hour to help reduce wait times.
- Exam fees are waived for minors 17 years and under, students with a current ID, first responders, active military, veterans or GLAARG VEs upgrading to Extra. All others are $10 via Pay Pal.
- All classes of exams offered in this order: Technician, General, Amateur Extra. Please make sure that you study for the correct exam. This session is for the exam only and not for the prep course.
- You take more than one exam per session. Please study for that element at least to the point where you score 80% or higher on practice tests.
- ZOOM session invite and communications will be sent to email used to register. Fee must be paid or form submitted requesting the waiving of fees immediately after registration or slot may be released for someone else.
- Computer/laptop Windows/Mac OS (preferred) with stable Internet, video and audio. No headphones or earbuds. If you have another type of device (iPad/tablet/phone) or OS, please contact session manager ahead of time.
- If you are under 13 years of age, you may not register for any exam session until your parent or guardian has filled out our COPPA Parental Consent Form and emailed it to email@example.com. Please send a courtesy copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.
General rules and instructions: https://glaarg.org/remote-sessions-faqs/
Watch Fully-Remote Amateur Radio Exam Administration Video: https://youtu.be/lovtrgFJtJ8 for more information about remote testing in general.
MUST BE READY TO PASS When session becomes full, please email email@example.com directly for additional availability in this session, be added to a waitlist or Check Availability in All Online GLAARG Sessions.
Please immediately pay or submit form asking for your fees to be waived after registering.
Click to Pay $10 to GLAARG to pay by credit card via Pay Pal. Enter KM6ZQB as the session manager and 6260 as your session. You will get your pin once you have registered.
Click to Submit Waiver Form to have your fees waived, if you are a minor 18 years and under, a student with a current ID, a first responder, active military, a veteran, or a GLAARG VE upgrading to Extra.
Don't forget to register below.
Expect a Zoom link to be sent out the day before for AM exams or by morning of PM exams. Please check your spam/junk folder for our email messages and mark them "Not Spam".
All general and extra class licensees are welcome to join GLAARG as a Volunteer Examiner. Please sign up after your upgrade or vanity call has been posted to the ULS. GLAARG VE APPLICATION
Contact info: firstname.lastname@example.org
Notice: The FCC started charging a $35 fee for new applications, renewals and vanity call sign requests on April 19th. The fees should be paid directly to the FCC. License upgrades will not be charged.