GLAARG Online Exam Session - 6149- 5:00pm PDT - (FREE for minors, students w/current ID, first responders, active military, veterans)
Saturday, April 23 2022 at 5:00pm PDT Online Exam
- Exam fees are waived for minors, students with a current ID, first responders, Active Military, Veterans, and GLAARG VEs upgrading to Extra.
- All classes of exams offered. Order of exams are: Technician, General, Amateur Extra. Please make sure that you study for the correct exam. This session is for the exam only and not for the prep course.
- You can take more than one exam per session. We only ask that you have studied for that element and have been scoring at least 80% on practice tests.
- ZOOM session invite and invoice will be sent to email used to register.
- Must have computer/laptop with stable Internet, video and audio. No headphones or earbuds.
- If you are not 13 years of age or older you may not register for any exam session through HamStudy.org or ExamTools.org until your parent or guardian has filled out our COPPA Parental Consent Form and emailed it to email@example.com. Please send a courtesy copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will need a FRN. If you don't have one already, you will need to obtain one HERE.
General rules and instructions: https://glaarg.org/remote-sessions-faqs/
Fully-Remote Amateur Radio Exam Administration Video: https://youtu.be/lovtrgFJtJ8
Contact info: email@example.com
MUST BE READY TO PASS When session becomes full, please email firstname.lastname@example.org directly for additional availability in this session, or to be added to a waitlist or Check Availability in All Online GLAARG Sessions.
GLAARG Remote Exam Fees $10.
If you qualify for your fee to be waived for full-time students, minors, active military, vets, first responders and GLAARG VEs upgrading to Extra, Please fill out and submit the Fee Waiver Form (this form is ONLY for a W4SCE session)
There will now be a $35 fee from the FCC to issue a new license. Upgrades will not be charged the fee. You will have 10 days after your license to log onto the ULS and pay the fee, or have your license declined. These fees will be in addition to the GLAARG fees.
A few days before your exam, you will invoiced via PayPal to the email you use to register. It is due on receipt! Please pay to insure your place on the manifest. If you don’t receive an invoice a week before your exam schedule, CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER
Expect a Zoom link to be sent out a few hours before the exam. Please check your spam/junk folder for our email messages and mark them "Not Spam".
These sessions usually run 2 hours. We schedule applicants in 30 minute waves, so you can expect a "JOIN" time anywhere within a 2 hour window. Typically I start on the east coast and work west. If this will not work for you, please email me soon after you register and let me know your best time to test.