AD4VE GLAARG Online Exam Session - 6044 - 3:00pm PDT - (FREE for minors, students w/current ID, first responders, active military, veterans)
Thursday January 27, 2022 at 3:00PM PST Online Exam
- Exam fees are waived for minors, students with a current ID, first responders, Active Military, Veterans, and GLAARG VEs upgrading to Extra.
- All classes of exams offered. Order of exams are: Technician, General, Amateur Extra. Please make sure that you study for the correct exam. This session is for the exam only and not for the prep course.
- You can take more than one exam per session. We only ask that you have studied for that element and have been scoring at least 80% on practice tests.
- ZOOM session invite and invoice will be sent to email used to register.
- Must have computer/laptop with stable Internet, video and audio. No headphones or earbuds.
- If you are not 13 years of age or older you may not register for any exam session through HamStudy.org or ExamTools.org until your parent or guardian has filled out our COPPA Parental Consent Form and emailed it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please send a courtesy copy to email@example.com.
- You will need a FRN. If you don't have one already, you will need to obtain one at https://www.fcc.gov/wireless/support/universal-licensing-system-uls-resources/getting-fcc-registration-number-frn.
General rules and instructions: https://glaarg.org/remote-sessions-faqs/
Fully-Remote Amateur Radio Exam Administration Video: https://youtu.be/lovtrgFJtJ8
Contact info: firstname.lastname@example.org
MUST BE READY TO PASS When session becomes full, please email email@example.com directly for additional availability in this session, or to be added to a waitlist or Check Availability in All Online GLAARG Sessions.
GLAARG Remote Exam Fees $10.
If you qualify for your fee to be waived for full-time students, minors, active military, vets, first responders and GLAARG VEs upgrading to Extra, Please fill out and submit the form here (this form is ONLY for an AD4VE session) https://forms.gle/v2V9Eq8nWGcoACat7
A week before your exam, you will invoiced via PayPal to the email you use to register. It is due on receipt! Please pay to insure your place on the manifest. If you don’t receive an invoice a week before your exam schedule, CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER
Expect a Zoom link to be sent out a few hours before the exam. Please check your spam/junk folder for our email messages and mark them "Not Spam".