Trident Hams In-Person Exam Session - 5955 - (FREE for minors, students w/current ID, first responders, active military, veterans)
May 18, 2022 (Wed)
1141 Remount Rd, North Charleston, SC 29406, USA
Greater Los Angeles Amateur Radio Group
no limit set
Notes from the team:
- Exam fees are waived for minors 18 years and under, students with a current ID, first responders, Active Military, Veterans, and GLAARG VEs upgrading to Extra.
- All classes of exams offered. Order of exams are: Technician, General, Amateur Extra. Please make sure that you study for the correct exam. This session is for the exam only and not for the prep course.
- You can take more than one exam per session. We only ask that you have studied for that element and have been scoring at least 80% on practice tests.
- Communications will be sent to email used to register. Fee must be paid or form submitted requesting the waiving of fees immediately after registration or slot may be released for someone else.
- You will need a FRN. If you don't have one already, you will need to obtain one at https://www.fcc.gov/wireless/support/universal-licensing-system-uls-resources/getting-fcc-registration-number-frn.
Requirements for testing
Contact info: firstname.lastname@example.org
GLAARG-VEC Volunteer Examiners collect a nominal fee of $10 to cover operating costs from all applicants. This money is submitted to the organization; all test proctors are volunteers.
Fee must be paid (or fee waiver form submitted) immediately after registration or slot may be released for someone else. Invoice email will be sent or cash in person.