IN-PERSON Exam Session - Allegan County Amateur Radio Club
Testing will take place in the Martin Township Community Building. Enter the building using the main entrance located on the North side of building.
Ending time varies based on involvement; could go longer or shorter.
Pre-registration is encouraged but not required. Walk-ins welcome.
Bring the following to the exam session:
- A legal photo ID
- If going for a New license, you will need a Federal Registration Number (FRN) during registration. If you register at the test session as a walk-in, you will need to bring your FRN with you. You can register for an FRN BY CLICKING HERE. Click on “Register” and follow the instructions.
PLEASE NOTE: If you have ever had an FRN number registered with another license held with the FCC (eg. GRMS) then you will use that FRN for this test as well. You should only have 1 FRN registered with the FCC for all your licenses.
- If Upgrading your license, bring proof of your license. If using a CSCE for credit, bring the original and a copy for our records.
- A non-programmable calculator (if desired)
- $15 cash test fee (exact amount please, change may not be available)
- Visit ARRL.org WEBSITE for more detailed information.
When filling out the registration, please fill it in completely, phone number and middle initial are important, as is your e-mail address. If you are upgrading your license, you must register with the name as it appears on your current license.