Tri-County Amateur Radio Club / W4VEC
May 21, 2022 (Sat)
297 Davidson Community College Rd, Thomasville, NC 27360, USA
W4VEC Volunteer Examiners Club of America
Notes from the team:
This exam will be held at Davidson County Community College Please contact Rick KK4RR to register. Cell: 336-687-8001 or email KK4RR@mac.com
Standard test requirements for each applicant are as follows:
- Two forms of identification. A government photo ID and one other
- If licensed, bring a signed copy of your existing license, or any CSCE credits that may apply.
- FRN number. A paper copy is necessary. You may obtain your FRN number at the following website: https://www.fcc.gov/wireless/support/universal-licensing-system-uls-resources/getting-fcc-registration-number-frn
- Active email address.
- Fee: $12 cash, no checks, exact change.
- Applicants must wear a mask that covers the mouth and nose while at the exam site.